Sunday, May 5, 2013

So so so SOOOO...

...ridiculously excited to serve a mission!!

Today, I opened myself up extra to the Spirit. I tried harder to listen in Church and in the two, yes two, firesides I went to today!

Sometimes, I ask God to help me feel excited for my mission that day. Every time I do and watch for His answer, it always comes.

I wish I could go now! I can't wait to follow Jake's example; no, I'm not doing it just for him. If anything, it'll make our time apart longer. I want to serve a mission, and that's what qualifies me to serve. I love my Father so much, and I'm pretty sure my enthusiasm and energy will intimidate everyone I teach :)

I start on my papers in four weeks and submit them April 30th. My eligibility date is December 30th. I'm not unrealistic; I know that it will be the hardest thing I've ever done. I know Satan is going to hit me hard because he does not what me to go out and serve.

He can make me as scared as he wants. I'm still going.

Faith isn't the absence of fear, but not letting your fear keep you from doing something that's
right.



Plus, I'm pretty sure I'll get called to serve here...






or here...





maybe here?






probably to teach this guy...





 
...and most definitely here



 

No comments:

Post a Comment