Friday, September 27, 2013

Life is

Hard. Cold. Rainy. Tiring. Bags under my eyes.
Sniffly noses. Long homework. Large
classes. Big questions.
Scavenging for
food. Tests.
Weary.

But.

It is all those things.

But even as I write those, it's amazing how much my mind and body rejects those ideas.
Those things are all there.
But, read again: I didn't say they were
                                                         bad.
Life is

Challenging.
Stimulating. Autumn.
Beautiful rain. Satisfying
work. Learning. Devouring
knowledge. Friends. Tender
mercies. Love. Scriptures. Rev-
elation. Heartfelt prayers. Peaceful.

I look outside in the morning. It chills me. The rain can be biting.
But
you look up, and wow.
                      The colors on the mountains.
I'm tired. But
           it's from studying for a test that I am ready to conquer!
Big questions
             are just leading me to big answers, with a lot of time and opportunity to get to know my Father
better.

My roommates are amazing. Hello. So many laughs and snide jokes at ourselves.
My boyfriend?
adorable.
I know you're reading this, Aaron. It's true!

Most importantly

                        I feel blessed.

Cool, dawg!

Life is full of beautiful moments. Seriously.
I feel so lucky just to notice them. Some days I don't,
but they're always there.









1 comment: